- Peace Out, School: The last few weeks of school nearly killed me, guys. Seriously, Gabi had projects in every.single.freaking.class. I spent more money on poster board, tape and glue than on my light bill.
- Sayonara, Soccer: I love watching Holland play soccer. I really do. But, I also love sleeping in on Saturdays. I really do.
- Adios, Allergies: May seemed to be the month that absolutely obliterated my sinuses. I’ve been battling migraines, congestion, itchy eyes… you name it. I know the pollen is only going to be replaced by hellish temperatures, but at this point, I’m ready to burn instead of itch. (PS – Please note that I’m aware I’ll regret this in one week.)
- Greetings, Summer Reading: I read some HEAVY books in May. (See: Being Mortal, The Woman Next Door, TrueVine). It was getting depressing. But, now I’ve moved on to a *much* lighter summer reading list. And, ah, it’s refreshing. Currently, BearTown is blowing my mind!!
- Done with Deadlines: May was the month of deadlines. Oy! It was rough on me. I was juggling too much at one time. Bit by bit, those deadlines are being met and lifted from my shoulders. It feels great to check so much off my list.